Mission & Goals.
The Seacoast Women's Giving Circle is committed to improving the quality of life in the region through collective giving and grassroots action.
Seacoast Women Giving Circle Goals
Educate members through our own research and input from area leaders about local issues and groups that support the welfare of our community
Invest funds annually in nonprofit organization(s) active on the Seacoast and galvanize support for and awareness of the organization(s)
Initiate opportunities for our members and their families to volunteer in the community
Seacoast Women Giving Circle Priorities
- Improving quality of life of the Seacoast
- Serving the socio-economically underprivileged
- Fostering independence and self-reliance
- Addressing emerging needs and issues
- Providing long-term solutions
- Investing in the expansion of existing organizations rather than the creation of new ones